Your retirement plan starts with establishing your "Why" — the true meaning and purpose for your money in retirement. We take the time to go beyond the dollars and cents to understand what makes you - YOU.
Knowing your "Why" will help us give you confidence and clarity so you can spend time doing the things that are most important to you. Our mission is to develop a retirement income strategy unique to you, not your neighbor.
Our customized retirement income strategy focuses on the 5 pillars to retirement success:
Liquidity - Income - Flexibility - Estate - Tax
1. You will require liquid funds set aside for emergencies and opportunities. Having 6-12 months worth of readily available living expenses provides financial confidence and peace of mind.
2. Consistent, reliable income is a necessity, regardless of what happens next in the economy or stock market. Income planning accounts for flexible spending, while having the confidence to know you have income as long as you live.
3. Planning for flexibility accounts for inflation and unpredictability, delivering confidence that you are able to easily adjust your strategy. This plan focuses on long-term growth, largely to deflect inflation risks and other unknowns.
4. An estate plan ensures the assets you have will pass on according to your wishes. This step outlines clear objectives of what you want to leave behind, and how — including wills, trusts and health care.
5. Finally, Tax planning is the common thread throughout each of these planning pillars. It provides you with the confidence to know that you (and your heirs) will keep more of your hard-earned dollars.
We have helped hundreds of Canadian's retire. We have witnessed this retirement income strategy withstand volatile markets, inflation changes and many other events life throw's our way.
We have honed this approach through thousands of hours of study and tens of thousands of hours working 1-on-1 developing a retirement income strategy for clients.
A retirement plan is a living and breathing document. We use the IG Living Plan software to build your plan, track its success rate, adjust for life’s unknowns, and communicate the results with you in plain English.
👉 Want to learn more about how we create retirement plans? Click here to get your Free Retirement Assessment.